1. The Unite-change.com service operates on the basis of the legislation of the state specified in clause 1.3 of these Rules, as well as ratified international agreements:
Guidance for a risk-based approach to virtual assets and virtual asset service providers (FATF).
5AMLD EU – Directive (EU) 2018/843 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive (EU) 2015/849 on the prevention of the use of the financial systеm for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing, and amending Directives 2009/138/EC and 2013/36/EU (Text with EEA relevance).
2. In order to minimize the risks of legalization (laundering) of money and financing of terrorism, the Service reserves the right to refuse to provide exchange services at any stage if it is assumed that the exchange is in any way related to the purposes of legalization (laundering) of money, financing of terrorism or other illegal activities in accordance with the legislation of the state where the Service is located, the state of which the User is a resident, or in accordance with international law.
3. The protection of Users’ personal data is provided by the Service in accordance with the current legislation of the state where the Service is hosted and the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (ETS No. 108).
4. The methods of processing and protecting the personal data of Users are governed by the Regulations on the processing and protection of personal data published on the website of the Service.
5. In case of detection of falsification (compromise) of communication flows or any negative impact on the normal operation of the program code of the Service, which is directly or indirectly related to the User’s Application, the execution of the Application by the Service is suspended, and the funds already received are used to recalculate the parameters of the Application in accordance with the current conditions or , in case of disagreement of the User with the recalculation, the return of Funds to the details of the User.
6. Any disputes related to the terms of these Rules, the parties to the offer undertake to resolve through negotiations. In case of failure to reach an agreement, all disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the state where the Respondent is located.
7. Information on exchange transactions is stored in the database of the Service and is a priority source that the parties to the offer established by these Rules are guided by in disputable situations.